What is Included?
- All the Funeral Director’s professional fees and services
- Collection of the deceased to the Chapel of Rest/Funeral Home
- Care and preparation of the deceased prior to cremation or burial
- A basic veneered coffin, with personalised nameplate
- Family visits to the Chapel of Rest at a mutually agreed time
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral arrangements, including the certification and registration of the death
- Funeral time and date mutually agreed between the Funeral Director and next of kin
- Funeral Procession from the chapel of rest to a local Crematorium or Cemetery
- A hearse, Conductor and Pallbearers (4)
- Service at a Crematorium or Cemetery
What is Not Included?
- Any fees payable to doctors or a Coroner for the issue of death or cremation medical certificates, or Coroners certificates
- Cremation/burial fees
- Minister’s fees (for Crematorium or Cemetery service)